17 May JEM opts for Dual FP
Last Wednesday, March the 22nd, Industrias Metalúrgicas JEM participated, through Sergi Torrebadella, Operations Manager, in a colloquium organized by the AIBV and the Mollet Institute, providing business vision.
He explained the win-win that happens in a company, welcoming students in dual FP modality, and for students, having contact with the world of work.
For the companies:
- They provide human capital with specific training.
- They help make generational changes with qualified personnel.
- They contribute to modernize processes through their recently acquired knowledge and at low cost.
- Fulfills with the Social Responsibility framework.
- Validation of hours in their studies.
- Acquisition of experience in a work environment with a real opportunity for stable work in the future.
- Motivation to continue studying.
- Economic compensation.